Complete each level of the Trades Ambassador Experience and become eligible for a $500 grant when you successfully start in a Minnesota technical training program or start a full-time job you found on the Hub.
- Explore Trades & Manufacturing careers.
- Construction & Systems
- Machines & Manufacturing
- Vehicles & Engines
- Learn about local companies and training opportunities.
- Discover what Trades & Manufacturing employers are looking for
- Explore career training options
- Watch day-in-the-life videos showcase Minnesota Trades & Manufacturing career options
- Plan for your future.
- Plan your financial future
- Learn about workplace benefits
- Get a scholarship.
- Start a career training program or full-time job featured on the Trades Hub.
Ask your teacher for an ACCESS CODE to enroll in the Trades Ambassador Experience.
If are a teacher working with a group of students OR a student working independently use this link to request access codes.
The Trades Ambassador Experience is designed to inspire and enable high school students and young adults to find fulfillment and value through a Trades & Manufacturing career – every community, every school, every person.
Using resources available only through the Trades Hub, we unite high school students with Trades & Manufacturing community leaders, training organizations, and leading employers.
Visit the Hub today! www.trades-hub.com
- 7 Steps
- Coaching By Trades Hub
- Community Support
- iOS & Android